"And what’s the matter with a battle?"
This is the sound of Steven not caring. Have fun fighting to the death kids.
The wild TOUKO used SHIN KICK!
"Are there any trainers in this city that aren’t jerks?”
"Excuse you, I’m not a jerk. I’m not even clued in on the entire situation. All i know is there’s a disagreement and battles usually solve those"
He shook out his poor leg. “and that shin kicking a champion’s very rude.”
"That’s it? A pokemon battle? Really? Old ma——-"
Geez, what kind of grown up was this one… where is Champion Wallace to sparkle and slap Touko with sass.
"What? I really can’t condone much more." The champion shrugged. "If she’s bullying you, stomp her in a battle. That’s what I did. It worked." there was also the time he used his fists too but shhhhh.
Anonymous InquiredI dare you to throw a rock party.
"I don’t believe anyone would come.’
But that doesn’t mean he can’t sit at home and drink and polish his collection-
EXCEPT WAIT HIS COLLECTION WAS ALL BACK AT HOME.
A brutal blow to the collector.
- Ask the character/mun: Ask the muse whatever you want for them to answer IC; or ask the mun a personal question to get to know better or to get an OOC answer [although we would like to keep these at a minimum]!
- Truth/Dare: Be reasonable with the dares! If you start getting ridiculous no one will want to do them; characters aren’t really obligated to do all the dares they receive. Don’t forget about the truth part as well!
- Situation: Give the character another character or characters, a place and a reason in order to create some interesting thread ideas (if both parties are willing to do it that is)! For example: You could send an ask to Ventus saying: “Roxas, Sector oo6, clothes shopping”.
- Headcanon: Anons send the character a word, or a name and you may write a small/long headcanon about said word!
- Drabbles: Give the muse a prompt and they may write a short drabble on it.
Anonymous InquiredHow do you start your morning!?
By having a cup of coffee and cleaning myself up for the day ahead, usually.
Anonymous InquiredAre you in a realation ship?
I’ve never heard of that type of vessel, realation… So, no I don’t think I have.
((no he isn’t in one aha))